Monday, June 4, 2012

MDS - Angry Birds Poop

I saw an idea on Angry Birds Poop. I decide to create my own version.


The Angry Birds Poop labels are created on My Digital Studio (MDS), cropped and then mounted on folded pieces of Real Red card stock (3-5/8" x 4-1/4") stapled to the small cellophane bags (retired).  I use pencil erasers to stamp different colors to mimic the M&Ms.


I stamp the pig on the new Gumball Green card stock with Whisper White ink to look like birds poop on him. :) (No pigs are harmed in this process.)

For a 30-day free trial of MDS, click HERE.  To place your order, click HERE.

Follow me on Pinterest HERE for Angry Birds Party ideas that I use.

Enjoy!

Danee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All stamped images are copyright of Stampin' Up! 1990-2014. The contents of this blog have been created by Danee Hoang. They are shared for personal non-commercial use and inspiration only. Thanks for your support!